1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report 0.9.05 Viewer Glitches?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Austin Tate, Sep 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Austin Tate

By:Austin TateSep 6, 2017

Installed 0.9.05 as my main viewer for the live server as well as creator/curator and I note a few glitches.

A few times when using the Home Tab to go to my spaces it will not allow me to go to a new entry (that is enabled)... and I have seen a message saying I am already in the target region when I am not.

Shop... I looked at "Robot Kyle" advertised as free (no silver and no gold?). I can preview it when set as a male avatar (it does not show when as a female avatar) but not buy it. When I hit the "Alternative Variants" icon it kept flashing Loading Clothing Pattern... and stuck at that. I had to kill the viewer process.

upload_2017-9-6_20-45-21.png

2. Adam

By:AdamSep 7, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks - tagging @Allen to take a look.

3. Austin Tate

By:Austin TateSep 11, 2017

Still with viewer 0.0.05 on Live... I see this lockup with any Store item where I click on the "Alternative Styles" icons I think. Just saw it when looking at "Speed Lines" icon when using a Female outfit base and only Male appeared in the store. Alternative Styles icon was the obvious think to click to see if a female variant was available.. and then te viewer locked up with "Loading Clothing Pattern..." banner flashing on and off. had to terminate the viewer process to get out.