1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report 2018.v9b28 Preview Viewer in VR mode - Disatnt Trees Move when Headset Moves

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Austin Tate, Oct 11, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Austin Tate

By:Austin TateOct 11, 2018

Using Oculus Rift with 2018.v9b28 Preview Viewer. Close up trees are solidly placed. Trees about 30m or more away move very oddly as head moves and bend down towards and away from you on vertical headset motion and rotate (!) when moving head side to side. Disconcerting.

2. Dolome Demonia

By:Dolome DemoniaOct 11, 2018
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello - We have an actual bug tracker where we use for the reporting and tracking the issues and fixes.

issues.sine.space

this will get the needed responses and fixes :) thank you for reporting it!!

Dolome Demonia

3. Austin Tate

By:Austin TateOct 12, 2018

Noted Dolome.. I was not able to log in on the issue tracker.. but worked out now that I should use USERNASMR not e-mail address to log in there. So I will move this issue across. Thanks.