1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

An open letter to the good folks who buy my sinespace assets

Discussion in 'Community' started by James Stallings, Apr 12, 2018.

Share This Page

1. James Stallings

By:James StallingsApr 12, 2018

First, I'd like to thank you :)

Secondly, I'd like to say that I'd love to catch each and every one of you before you buy something so that I could have the opportunity to warn you about anything that might warrant a warning, and to take any questions you might have before purchasing. I really prefer not to have unhappy customers :D

Finally, I want to encourage anyone who is considering buying any of my stuff (or anyone who has bought any of my stuff, or really, anyone with any interest at all), to please come forward and approach me with comments, concerns, questions, etc. I'll be happy to talk to anyone at all about any of my work.

Thanks for your kind attention in this matter.

Cheers
    James

Spiral Silverstar and Lex4art like this.
  2. Spiral Silverstar

By:Spiral SilverstarApr 13, 2018

I'd like to add, that as Sinespace continues to grow and more items are placed in the marketplace, creators Need some way to include a Notecard or equivalent feature in order to provide instructions, warnings and general information about the items purchased.