1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Attachable Radio from 381 Club!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by sinespace, Jan 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. sinespace

By:sinespaceJan 18, 2019
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Any furniture can turn into a radio with this awesome new item from 381 Club!

The New Attachable radio from 381 Club allows you to turn any furniture item into a radio! As long as the furniture item doesn't include a UI, you can add the Attachable Radio to it. You can make your own DJ deck, radio or any other kind of musical furniture and add the attachable radio to it to make it a working radio. The attachable radio includes a whitelist for DJs, storage for 10 favourite URLs, a function to set the default URL to play on load and a function to show the currently playing song and artist on the UI.

This is a really cool item that we are really excited to be able to share with you all, so a huge thanks and high five to 381 Club for making such an awesome item!

Here is a video to show you how the radio works:

Get the Attachable Radio now in the Shop;Just search for Attachable Radio!

Continue reading...

2. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 21, 2019

Does anybody have recommendations on where to get legal, non-copyright infringing URLs to use in the Attachable Radio?

3. Spiral Silverstar

By:Spiral SilverstarFeb 21, 2019

What do you mean?? There are tons of internet radio stations available which are perfectly legal to play. Not sure what you are referring to.

4. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 22, 2019

Thank you, Spiral. My apologies, I'm a noob. I'm not familiar with Internet radio stations. The only radio I listen to is in my car. And I just listen to it for news and traffic. I can do a search for IRSs. Do you have any recommendations for lists of stations by genre?

5. Jayden Sin

By:Jayden SinFeb 22, 2019

Hey WinterRouge,

Feel free to contact me by PM or inworld. give me a genre of music you would like and I will be happy to share some links.

Jayden Catnip inworld

6. Spiral Silverstar

By:Spiral SilverstarFeb 23, 2019

WinterRogue likes this.
  7. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 23, 2019

Thank you, Spiral. That is very helpful.