1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report Blurry vision while flying

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gallizemion, Aug 4, 2018.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Gallizemion

By:GallizemionAug 4, 2018

Hello, I get blurry vision when I fly in first person view aka "mouse look". The only thing I see clear when flying is the lens shine effect. Vision restores when I stop flying and just hover in air.
    Only way to avoid this that i found is disabling Quality Lighting option. Disabling Depth of field option did not fix this.
    Viewer: v2018.7b5
    Graphcis card: Nvidia 1060 /updated/

2. Trilo

By:TriloAug 5, 2018

What you're describing sounds like motion blur in the scene? That's a post processing effect that region creators can choose to use, and customize how the effect works. Try unticking that box in preferences to see if that helps, if it doesn't then I'd suggest trying to get a screengrab of what's happening and then filing it on issues.sine.space. Include the above info, as well as the name of the region you're experiencing it in (or regions, if you're seeing it in more than one place), and then attach any pics.