1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report Bundles/Categories not appearing in Shop

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trilo, Dec 28, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Trilo

By:TriloDec 28, 2017

A few days ago, I set about creating Pacifica bikini bundles, both to simplify the shopping experience (buy one thing to get the swimsuit, instead of having to buy tops and bottoms separately) and to offer a value (get all 8 tops and 8 bottoms for a discounted price).

I created the items and set the product category to a new category - clothes/outfits/swimsuits

There were 8 bikini bundles, each with a matching top and bottom, that referenced the individual item.
    There was one collection bundle, which included references to each of the 16 individual items (I didn't use the item ID of the bundles).

I also updated the individual items for the tops and bottoms to set them as not for sale, since we no longer want to sell them as separates now that we are creating bundles (from office hours and chat conversations, I'd been told that bundles may include items that are set to Not For Sale).

Once everything uploaded and processed successfully, I expected to see 9 swimsuit bundles on the creator grid's Shop, in the Outfits section (that new category does not currently appear to break things down into subcategories), and to no longer see the individual tops and bottoms in the Shop. What I did see is that the tops and bottoms are gone from the Shop, but none of the bundles has appeared.

What can I do to get the new bundles to appear properly? Once I can get them to appear they should all be ready to be pushed to live.

2. Trilo

By:TriloDec 28, 2017

Perhaps this problem is that some newly created product categories are not appearing in the shop. A little while ago, I created a category called Clothes/Outfits/Dresses for some dresses I was working on - and those appear in the Shop in an Outfits category (there is no subcategory displayed).

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 12.56.51 PM.png

The dresses I've created in that category all now display as expected (thanks Allen for your help on the Mirabelle). However, on the issue reported above, all those items that are not appearing are categorized in Clothes/Outfits/Swimsuits... and do not appear in the Shop.

I also realized that two new gowns are not appearing in the Shop either. The Allegro Gown and the Madison Fishtail Gown (as well as their respective color patterns) are both set up with category Clothes/Outfits/Gowns.

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 12.57.30 PM.png

Is there something special that I need to do on my end when setting up items in a new category?

Also, once a new category has been added (and presumably okayed by SineSpace), would it be possible to add it to the category picker in future Editor Packs? That might make it easier for other creators to use similar categories (and avoid duplicates and spelling issues).

3. Allen

By:AllenDec 29, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, for shop, we will need manually assign a category code to make it work for now. Once it is added, it will be added to the category picker for next Editor Packs. I will catch you on skype to finalize the outfits related categories.

4. Trilo

By:TriloDec 29, 2017

Everything is all set, thanks!!