1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report Color Pattern preview not working on LODs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trilo, Dec 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Trilo

By:TriloDec 23, 2017

Both in the shop and in the outfit panel, color patterns are not working properly. When you click on a color, it should change to that color pattern preview on the avatar. Instead, the item stays relatively untextured (it has the maps from the base model applied, but the albedo either goes all black or all white).

Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 7.45.44 AM.png

This only appears to be happening on items with LOD models. Non-LOD items appear normally.

2. Allen

By:AllenDec 28, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

I believe that I have fixed it even thought it only happened for first time previewing the clothing. It will be in next build.

3. Trilo

By:TriloDec 28, 2017

For me it was happening when I previewed any color. After I put it on and save/closed it would apply the color in-world, and when I re-opened the outfit panel it would show the current color being worn, but changing to another color would show untextured. Also, switching back to something I had already worn previously would still show as untextured again.