1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Community Invitation: Residency

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by James Stallings, Mar 17, 2018.

Share This Page

1. James Stallings

By:James StallingsMar 17, 2018

As you may have heard, I've been working with the nascent subletting system, testing the features and components for useability, completeness and stability. In addition, I'll be working to document these things, and to produce a series of templates for sale that produce regions ready to let when loaded on a new region.

See related thread on this subforum.

In the interest of furthering this work, I've allocated a large wilderness gaia build (4km/side) to testing the sublet facilities, and need some good ol' assistance. In addition, I'd like to build up a like minded (heavy on the arts, heavy on the music, appreciation of good design, no trolls/griefing/harrassers etc ) community of folk to help me test all the things.

The basic MO as of now is that we'll pretend you're paying some arbitrary amount of rent and want to get your money's worth.

Reply to this post if you're interested and have the time and energy for these sorts of shenannigans.

Note that there are a very limited number of slots available (4/6), so not all comers will be accepted (that's assuming I can get four that are into it lol).

Come out into the weeds and enjoy some country living :)

[​IMG]

Spiral Silverstar likes this.
  2. Spiral Silverstar

By:Spiral SilverstarMar 18, 2018

James, just wondering how much time and energy would be required? ;)

3. James Stallings

By:James StallingsMar 19, 2018

I won't lie, a fair amount. Just locating and returning to your parcel will be a bit tricksome for a while.