1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Deletion zones not working

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark J Yinger, Dec 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mark J Yinger

By:Mark J YingerDec 3, 2016

Now that we sorted a blender export oddity I have gotten back to making things and running in to another issue or two. I am seemingly unable to get the deletion zones to work. [​IMG]
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I am definitely eager to hear.

2. Adam

By:AdamDec 5, 2016
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey Mark --

I suspect this might be a issue with the child being rotated 90' Y - I've seen similar bugs related to how Blender does that. I'm due to make changes to the clothing subsystem today, so I'll go ahead and see if I can get a fix for that bug in there as well.

3. Mark J Yinger

By:Mark J YingerDec 5, 2016

That was one of the first things I tried. Making sure all rotations were 0 and scales were 1. I can provide demo mesh for it again etc and pop on skype later if you have other questions. Just thought I would post here and g+ before pestering you again. Not wanting to waste your time with anything till I am sure it isn't me doing something stupid.

4. Adam

By:AdamDec 5, 2016
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah of course - do you want to email me the files; adam@sinewavecompany.com and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

5. Mark J Yinger

By:Mark J YingerDec 7, 2016

I did some more poking around. It is an FBX issue for sure. A Collada version deleted just fine. So you were correct in the first issue. Got the model rigged and uploaded fine. Now it just isn't showing up in the market. Lol but that may be my fault. I have it set to the category of Clothes/Bottom/Underwear. That category doesn't exist in the market apparently.