1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Educational Build

Discussion in 'Team Up & Group Projects' started by 8-bit Biologist, Aug 30, 2017.

1. 8-bit Biologist

8-bit Biologist New Member

If there are any projects in education, I'd be happy to help.

8-bit

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

3. Sean

Sean New Member

Hey 8-bit - thanks for reaching out, can we connect over voice, and expand on the help you're offering, and on what sinespace are up to with education (my Skype is socallaghan6)?

4. 8-bit Biologist

Sure Sean! I know you guys work off of a different time zone so not sure when its best. Would you have time over the weekend?

5. 8-bit Biologist

To piggy back on this, I am hearing a lot of educators complaining about how Mind Craft edu is gone and how they can't get Minecraft to run on Chromebooks. I'd love to have this out as an alternative.

6. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

We're actually doing some testing at the moment with our Android APK, and Chromebooks. We'll let you know if it works out!

7. 8-bit Biologist

That's awesome to hear Adam!! I hope it goes well.

8. pseudolukian

pseudolukian New Member

I would love to help too. Building is not my favour. More the marketing

9. 8-bit Biologist

Thanks so much pseudolukian! We will need all kinds of help! I'll keep looking for builders and keep you posted.

pseudolukian likes this.