1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Furniture creators with large libraries wanted!

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam, Oct 20, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Adam

By:AdamOct 20, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

I'm testing out a new tool that's included in the upcoming Editor Pack 11, and I need a few volunteers who can help me test the robustness of it; it should significantly cut the amount of work required in setting up furniture items (actually other types of items as well, inc. clothing...). I'm starting with furniture as it's one of the easiest types of items to import & get started with.

What I'm looking for - creators (or people interested in becoming creators) who have a library of preferably, at least 50-100 items, and have about an hour free. If you're interested, please reach out - either email me (adam@sinewavecompany.com), reply here, or contact me on Skype (adam_swc).

Thankyou!