1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Space Explorers, tell us about the kinds of things you'd like to have in SineSpace!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Trilo, Jul 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trilo

Trilo Member

Yeah, as of this writing it's still just called Space, but I'm hoping that they decide to fully go ahead with SineSpace, or some other name that might make internet searches a little easier :)

Are you new to Space? Or you've had an account for a little while, but haven't been around a lot because everything's new or you don't see a lot of stuff yet?

First off, welcome and congratulations... you've found what I think may be the best next generation virtual world platform. Where other platforms are focusing on environments that require pretty massive hardware or strongly suggest expensive VR setups, SineSpace will support those things but be accessible to just about everyone (and I can not wait for the mobile apps).

Second off, post here to tell us about the kind of nonsense and adventures that you would like to get up to. There are a bunch of content creators currently learning the ropes of Unity and all the behind-the-scenes mumbo jumbo that goes into making stuff for SineSpace. Most of us have our own ideas and projects that we're tinkering with, and some of us have pretty solid plans for what we want to try and do... but others are looking for some feedback and direction....... from users like YOU!

Want a castle? A modern mansion? Your very own palacial estate in the Hollywood Hills or the French Riviera (or someplace that just feels like that)? Want a treehouse? What kind of furniture would you like to put in your house? What about clothes? How about overalls? Or a robot avatar? More cars? Want a boat? A scooter? I don't know... you get the idea.

I don't know if anybody can promise to make something overnight, but the sooner you let us know the sooner someone might be able to get started.

2. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

Awesome thread idea. :) We are renaming to sinespace - the new viewer has the new logo in it which I think some people have spotted already. Definitely makes googlability easier. :)

3. ...just to ask again, for......
    1. Notecard capability.
    2. Ability to "pay" another avatar from Profile.
    3. Ability to begin on Any Region from the main sinespace login screen.
    4. More basic AO animations for males and females.
    5. Long, looping dances for couples.