1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

How do I wear a tattoo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WinterRogue, Feb 22, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 22, 2019

First, my apologies if I am asking this question in the wrong forum. I am new to SineSpace and virtual worlds in general.

I purchased an item in the in-world store (socks) that says it/they are worn as a tattoo. I can see them in my inventory, but when I go to my outfit page, I can't find them. I have searched the wiki and the forums and I can't find any instructions/discussions about how to wear a "tattoo" item. Do I need to create a custom avatar in order to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Dolome Demonia

By:Dolome DemoniaFeb 22, 2019
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

It is as any other clothing item, you put on in the outfit tab. We also have inworld help people so feel free to ask in new user chat.

3. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 22, 2019

Thanks, Dolome. So, do I need to first remove all top layers of articles and then add the tattoo then redress? I guess that makes sense. Since I didn't see the "socks" in my wardrobe inventory, will they show up after I have removed the top layers?

4. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 23, 2019

Ok, that worked! Silly me, you need to take your shoes off before you can put your socks on.

5. Trilo

By:TriloFeb 23, 2019

Woohoo, glad to hear you got it sorted! You just need to wear the item. It doesn't matter which order you add them (you can put socks on after your shoes, for example), and the SineSpace client will put them on in the right place.

The SineSpace inventory can be a little quirky to display in the current release client, sometimes stuff doesn't show up until you try scrolling, other times I have had to search for the item before it shows up on my list.

6. WinterRogue

By:WinterRogueFeb 23, 2019

I don’t have enough in my inventory to have a scroll bar. And searching didn’t find them. I had to leave and log back in before my items showed up. And @Trilo , thanks for making a great set of socks.

7. Trilo

By:TriloFeb 23, 2019

Thank you kindly! They'll be even better once we get the next client update. It will fix not only the inventory quirkiness, but improve how tattoo layers work :)