1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Join•Dance•Win [Enter to win a 500 Gold shopping spree!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by Calum, Sep 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Calum

By:CalumSep 9, 2018

[​IMG]

SoundBar's Grand Opening is coming up on September 21st @ 7pm Pacific.

Like SoundBar on Facebook.

Want to enter for a chance to win 500 Gold in the meantime?

Follow these steps!

Step 1

Enter the SoundBar Insider group in-world. To find it, search "SoundBar Insider" in the search bar at the top of your viewer.

Step 2

Buy something from the shop that costs 0 gold and/or 0 silver. I'll tell you why in a moment!

Step 3

Show up to the grand opening on September 21st @ 7pm Pacific to found out who will win to the 500 Gold!

If you win, when you mail me the free item, you'll simply put "550 Gold" in for the amount of requested payment so I can send you your prize. Make sure you put 550, not 500.....this allows you to receive the full 500 Gold.

Rules

You must be at the event at the time of the announcement and a member of the group mentioned above to qualify. The announcement will be made at the half-way mark in the event, which is at 8pm Pacific. No exceptions will be made. So you have until that moment to join and show up!

The winner is chosen completely random using a number generator. So this is anyone's game!

No alternative characters/accounts may be used as additional entries. I'll be doing my best to check on this.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM
    ZareShadows likes this.