1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report market place categories

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ren, Oct 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Ren

By:RenOct 7, 2018

market place categories are not showing up on the preview grid. So i upload a chair, put it in chairs and cant check its all good in the market place... unless i now change it to one of the visible categories (like 'other') on the preview grid, check it, then upload it back to its correct category and press review >< so i will just send to review and hop its correct.

2. Adam

By:AdamOct 8, 2018
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey yes - that's the correct procedure.

To stop the marketplace getting filled with garbage categories, we do have a second review on new categories & they require us to assign a internal category code to it. Once one item is using it though, future uploads should be fine. :)

3. Trilo

By:TriloOct 10, 2018

Shouldn't a chair already be an existing category though, Adam? I thought that the secondary review only came into play when you were using a new category for the first time.

I'm assuming that the type is set to furniture and category is set to Furniture/Chair (and yeah, if you're typing it in a misspelling could cause it to be held)

4. Adam

By:AdamOct 10, 2018
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah only occurs if the category does not already exist. I believe Chairs do exist already.

5. Trilo

By:TriloOct 10, 2018

It does, I checked the editor pack when writing the last post and it's Furniture/Chair (not plural).