1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Memberships & Packages

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by AnnaeMaria, Jun 26, 2018.

Share This Page

1. AnnaeMaria

By:AnnaeMariaJun 26, 2018

Hello! Just a Newcomer who has been on sinespace for a couple of weeks and is loving the place already. Anyways, I've noticed there are no Memberships or Service Packages on here. I only saw one or two options for creating and such. But if there were memberships/packages on here that users could pay to have for a year, a month and/or for life, I would garrenty they would buy it.

Heres some Ideas to what I mean:

• Premium/V.I.P Membership
    • Adult Membership
    • New Comer Package
    • Etc...

These were the ideas that were in my head. I hope you do at least one of them. Thanks!! :)

2. Trilo

By:TriloJun 26, 2018

I think packages are planned once the features that the packages would make use of (for example, adult content won't be enabled for a while yet) exist... also, probably not until things are further along in development (things are still fairly early beta). Subscription plans do exist and have been around for a while (I've been subscribing for a year and a half). On the main site, once you log in, click on My Account and then click on Subscriptions. It will show your current subscription level (I think the free plan is Standard 1, everybody starts there) and give you the option to change. Increasing your subscription will give you more space to decorate your region (more MB's for your stuff), the ability to have more active regions, and allow you to have more concurrent users (maximum number of people visiting at one time, very useful if you're making a club, game, or some other social space).

Brad3514 and Calum like this.
  3. Dolome Demonia

By:Dolome DemoniaJun 26, 2018
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank You AnnaeMaria,

Yes we have been working on new package sets and we will be having them in the not too distant future however, the ones we have now are a special pricing and these will go away when we roll out the new plans.

Great list BTW

Dolome Demonia
    Community Manager

4. AnnaeMaria

By:AnnaeMariaAug 2, 2018

Your Welcome :)

Brad3514 likes this.