1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

New user questions

Discussion in 'Community' started by LavenderOrchid22, May 31, 2018.

Share This Page

1. LavenderOrchid22

By:LavenderOrchid22May 31, 2018

I have just joined sinespace and know nothing about it yet. My questions are: 1: How do I do the quest to "mine" to earn silver? 2: Is there a way to change the textures of my home floors, walls and landscape? 3: Is there a way to change the colors of my eyes and hair, or can I choose a different avatar to accomplish that? Thank you for any help with these questions!! :)

2. Adam

By:AdamMay 31, 2018
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey there, welcome!

1- There is a bunch of hidden objects in the welcome region, clicking on them will give you a little bit of silver. Some are on cooldown (only one user can grab them per X minutes. it'll tell you when you click one)

2- You can, there is a bunch of materials in the shop you can do just that with, if you're a creator you can also upload your own, or rebuild the whole home region (the source files are available to download!)

3- Yes, there should be a few of those in the shop (many for silver)

3. LavenderOrchid22

What type of hidden objects, what will I see? What I am asking is are there clues or something to search for?

4. Dolome Demonia

By:Dolome DemoniaMay 31, 2018
    Staff Member Moderator

There are things on the ground and some you have to look up for. They are things you would know that don't belong there. the guides in the Welcome Center can also help you :)

5. LavenderOrchid22

Thank you so much!

6. Trilo

By:TriloMay 31, 2018

I know there's a chest that contains silver in the BlakOpal's Courtyard region. When you arrive, turn away from the building and look at the trees. The chest can be found somewhere in the lemon grove. Ignore the two cats, they run around a bit but will stay fairly close to the building. :)

7. LavenderOrchid22

This is only my 2nd day in world, where is this place? How do I get there, the island seems rather small. All I have seen is the beach, the main area and the movie area!

8. Trilo

By:TriloJun 1, 2018

Use the explore tab on the bottom of the client, and explore. Also, it's easiest and fastest to be asking your questions to one of the guides at the welcome center or in the new user chat channel.

9. LavenderOrchid22

By:LavenderOrchid22Jun 1, 2018

Well I did find BlakOpal's Courtyard, started to look around and promptly started falling into middle earth I guess!! I don't know if there is a glitch or what?