1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Option for a less active default standing animation

Discussion in 'Viewer Feature Requests' started by Villectoris Spine, Feb 15, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Villectoris Spine

By:Villectoris SpineFeb 15, 2021

Hello, I know the technicians are working to implement features for the game, I was thinking it would be a good idea to add an option for another female default standing animation but with lesser animation-similar to the male one to choose from, why i thought it was a good idea is because with lesser animation, it would make the clothing rigged by the automatic rigging system appear with less broken artifacts, it would be nice to have this less active animation option for both the live server and the test server where creators test their clothing, the new default avatar animation in the test server would make it easier to visualize how the clothing would fit on the avatar on the live server, Thanks :)