1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Parity between Viewer, WebGL and Unity Editor PlayerChar

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Austin Tate, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Austin Tate

Austin Tate Member

I note that we have differences between the keyboard movement controls for the viewer, WebGL in a browser and a PlayerChar inserted into a project for testing in the Unity Editor.

Page Up/PageDown does not work in the Unity editor for example.

Also, is the Xbox controller meant to work in the various contexts. It would b4e good if it did... mapping the thumbsticks to avatar and camera motion and (say) to Page Down (avatar down motion) for left bumper and Page Up (avatar up motion).

2. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

Hey Austin,

I think we did synchronise the input keys in the 10X series, but I'll double check that.

Re: Xbox controller - we're currently rewriting our input system logic, once that's completed (which is due this month), we should be able to add back in native controller support.

3. Austin Tate

Austin Tate Member

I have EditorPack-10p7.unitypackage installed @Adam and the "playerchar" is definitely not responding to pageUp/PageDown.

4. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

OK, will add PgUp/Dwn, thought it should have been synchronised recently, apparently not!