1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Post-processing improvements - softer bloom and HDR

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lex4art, Sep 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Lex4art

By:Lex4artSep 8, 2017

ZareShadows and Adam like this.
  2. Lex4art

By:Lex4artSep 8, 2017

Seems that on second screenshot there is that problems with "Ultra uber low settings" for PlayerChar in Editor (HDR is disabled in Tier settings, not in post-processing "Eye adaptation" section). On last screenshot with my settings there is a bit too neutral colors, so tweaking saturation slider is mandatory... but overall it's still useful I guess...

3. Adam

By:AdamSep 8, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks - in this case, that post is bundled with the scene, but I think we could adjust the default room potentially. Tagging @ZareShadows to take a look at this thread.

Lex4art likes this.
  4. ZareShadows

By:ZareShadowsSep 8, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks, Lex!. I think I know the issue. My wager is PostProcessing asset is missing from the small Modern house, hence its defaulting to Space Default. I don't see this issue in the large Modern house (Pic attached). But yeah I totally agree we need that kind of setting as default. Adam, I think we should attach that settings in editor pack preset?
    Screenshot 2017-9-09-00-01-17.jpg

Lex4art likes this.
  5. Adam

By:AdamSep 9, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Huh didn't realise it was the defaults. OK - I'll take a look at editing the defaults, after viewing how it impacts regions without custom post.

6. Lex4art

By:Lex4artSep 9, 2017

Also, there is huge hiccups with SSR set on "High" - 2-3 times per second fps drops 2 times or more (at least on my heavy scene with animated day/night change); on "Low" it's working fine. Filling bugreport for Unity right naow ).... upd: not so easy, meh...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    ZareShadows likes this.
  7. ZareShadows

By:ZareShadowsSep 10, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks Lex! Appreciate it :D