1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Previewing Gestures

Discussion in 'General' started by Karma, Oct 29, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Karma

By:KarmaOct 29, 2018

I'm looking at gestures ... and I can preview them in the object tab for animation. But I don't seem to be able to get the models to preview a gesture when I hit the play button on the unity editor.

For a single animation, it isn't a significant problem. But for a two person gesture, I can only troubleshoot if I upload to the preview server. And I see on Adam's video for two person gestures, he sees the gesture with the play (game tab).

If I upload a camera animation, I see that my camera is animated. But the male and female models that are part of the 2 person template .. just do some "idle" animation.

Is there somewhere I should be linking the preview setup to the specific animation object that is in scene?

Deep bow of thanks
    ~Karma