1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest Tools & Rewards - Feedback Wanted!

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam, Oct 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Adam

By:AdamOct 14, 2016
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi there,

We're just in the process of packaging/testing the quest tools for beta release. One of the features is the ability to grant rewards to players.

We want to know what kinds of rewards you want to be able to give out to players - we're presuming items are a given, but how & what do you want to be able to give away?

Thanks!

2. Teager

By:TeagerOct 14, 2016

I would like to be able to reward silver and items. I had in mind unique outfits and accessories, gestures, and pets :)

3. cybertwigs

By:cybertwigsOct 16, 2016

I can imagine scenarios where "unlocking" access to areas/doors/events could be used creatively. For example a player would have to complete a quest in order to be rewarded with a "key" that opens the door to another area that offers an opportunity to win a special reward they could only get by completing the specific quest within that locked area.

[Editing to add another thought] Or, something like rewarding access to a "vip" event after the completion of an initiation/walkthrough/test etc. So basically rewarding various accessibility, as an alternative to items.

4. James Stallings

By:James StallingsOct 26, 2016

I'd like the option to be able to make the result of a quest be an arbitrary mesh object. Seems simple, perhaps, but yes.