1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about the VR mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XaosPrincess, Apr 2, 2018.

Share This Page

1. XaosPrincess

By:XaosPrincessApr 2, 2018

Yesterday I visited Sinespace for the first time and I was very impressed by its looks & the welcoming community :)

When I checked out the VR mode I encountered some challenges though, which lead to these two questions of mine:

1. Is Head & Hand Tracking already implemented?
    ...or am I just such a noob?
    I.e. when I raised my hands / Vive controllers above my head nobody around me could see this.
    The same happened when I sat down - people around me could only see my avatar in its standard standing upright / hands down animation.
    Is there anything I can do to make this work, or has the Head & Hand Tracking yet to be implemented?

2. Delphi made me dizzy
    While looking around in the Vive worked nicely in my Home & in the Welcome area, Delphi had me tear off the headset within seconds.
    Especially when looking at the UI, there was no way of adjusting my eyes to one congruent view.
    The only time I experienced something similar in my VR life was when the left & right eye-mapping was accidentally swapped on a 360 video.
    Is there anything I can do to have a more pleasurable VR experience in Delphi tomorrow?

Thanx so much & Best Wishes,
    XaosPrincess <3 :cool: