1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Intermittent "Disconnected from region" messages

Discussion in 'News' started by Adam, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're currently experiencing an intermittent network fault from our upstream network provider, which is periodically disconnecting people inworld (although should reconnect shortly after). Most inworld functionality is working as expected.

We expect to have this resolved soon.

2. Adam

Just a quick update - we've got some further information; there is some late-scheduled migration going on causing this issue. I do not have a firm ETA on when the work will be completed, but we expect the majority of the problems to be resolving soon.

3. Adam

FYI - this issue has been resolved, and everything should be back to normal.

4. Mark J Yinger

Mark J Yinger New Member

Hmmm atm it says I am disconnected and tries to keep reconnecting unsuccessfully.

5. Adam

Hey there - it should be resolved now, but we're going to use this opportunity to complete our move away from this provider. Looks like there was a few ongoing intermittent blips after it was marked 'resolved'.

6. Adam

It has been fine for several hours - but I've just spotted it again a moment ago; we're going to migrate this service to another provider, should be migrated in the next few hours.

(Edit: seems fine now.)