1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Scripting Slight Angle (get/set)

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Kathryn Yer, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Kathryn Yer

Kathryn Yer New Member

Hi

Any chance of getting Angle (get/set) added to the Slight class ?

Kind Regards
    Kathryn.

2. Trilo

Trilo Member

I seem to recall that could be controlled via the audio zone component? If I remember correctly (this was from office hours a few months ago), you could set up different zones in a scene that would have different audio effects.... stuff like different reverb settings for rooms versus outdoors, enabling/disabling voice in selected areas (or even private rooms where voice conversations would stay private), and different audio stream setups. I haven't had any experience playing with it so far, but believe it's in the editor pack now.

3. Adam

Adam Developer Staff Member Moderator

Have added SLight.SpotAngle (float) to scripting, will be in a subsequent update.

But yes, it can be controlled via Audio Reactive Light as well, I believe.

4. Kathryn Yer

Kathryn Yer New Member

Hi

Glad to hear it will be added, thank you. What I am using it for, the audio Ractive or audio zones would not be of use, but it is good to know those options are there for other things.

Kind Regards
    Kathryn