1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Scripting Slight Angle (get/set)

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Kathryn Yer, Sep 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Kathryn Yer

By:Kathryn YerSep 9, 2017

Hi

Any chance of getting Angle (get/set) added to the Slight class ?

Kind Regards
    Kathryn.

2. Trilo

By:TriloSep 13, 2017

I seem to recall that could be controlled via the audio zone component? If I remember correctly (this was from office hours a few months ago), you could set up different zones in a scene that would have different audio effects.... stuff like different reverb settings for rooms versus outdoors, enabling/disabling voice in selected areas (or even private rooms where voice conversations would stay private), and different audio stream setups. I haven't had any experience playing with it so far, but believe it's in the editor pack now.

3. Adam

By:AdamSep 13, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Have added SLight.SpotAngle (float) to scripting, will be in a subsequent update.

But yes, it can be controlled via Audio Reactive Light as well, I believe.

4. Kathryn Yer

By:Kathryn YerSep 13, 2017

Hi

Glad to hear it will be added, thank you. What I am using it for, the audio Ractive or audio zones would not be of use, but it is good to know those options are there for other things.

Kind Regards
    Kathryn