1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Sinespace BKR Launch Party at Unity HQ!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by sinespace, Mar 12, 2019.

Share This Page

1. sinespace

By:sinespaceMar 12, 2019
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Come and join us at the Unity HQ in San Francisco for our Happy Hour Drinks!

[​IMG]

We are launching our completely customizable combat system, Build Kill Repeat on March 21st, 6:00PM PST, Come along to the launch and enjoy the party; there will be a demo of BKR, food and a live virtual DJ.

You can request an invite by emailing us; make sure to include "happy hour" and the date in the email subject line.

The Sinespace founders will also be at GDC in San Francisco from 17th to 22nd March. If you would like to meet them in person, please request a meeting by sending us an email along with "GDC Meet" and the preferred date and time in the subject line.

Continue reading...

2. Trilo

By:TriloMar 15, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Hooray - I can't wait for the event, as well as the launch of BKR! I've posted about the event on my blog, you can check that out here.