1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Sinespace #Selfie Raffle • Round 7

Discussion in 'Events' started by Calum, Dec 3, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Calum

By:CalumDec 3, 2018

[​IMG]
    Congratulations to FentyBeauty for winning Round 6!

[​IMG]

How does it work?

Routinely, Sinespace community members are invited to submit a "selfie" of their avatar in-world. The selfie's content must be in compliance with Sinespace's Terms and Conditions.

For Round 7, entries must be submitted by January 2, 2018 @ 11:59pm Pacific to qualify.

Please allow up to 72 hours for a winner to be announced. Typically within 24 hours, but....life happens. Winners are announced in-world, the forums, Facebook, and Discordchannel.

How is the winner chosen?

The winner is chosen completely by random using an online random number generator. Each entry is assigned a number in the order in which they are received. The generated number along with the corresponding assigned number to the entry will pin-point who the winner is. Everyone has an equal chance to win.

What do I get if I win?

The winner receives 500 Gold to spend in Sinespace. Allow up to 72 hours to receive the gold.

How do I enter?

Preferred Method: Use Sinespace's built-in Snapshot tool to take a selfie of your avatar. When you're writing in your caption, type in the emailcalum.ashby.ss@gmail.comin the tool to automatically send in your entry. 360 or .gif file type pictures as entries will not be accepted.

All pictures that have been entered to the contest are uploaded by Calum Ashby to theSinespace Facebook groupafter the round is over and the winner has been announced.

Entries must be a PG-13 rating.