1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

So Many Attempts to Rig Something, Failing So Much!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lexii Lenoire, Aug 11, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Lexii Lenoire

By:Lexii LenoireAug 11, 2018

I have tried countless times on 3 objects I have made, all considered "Clothing" for sinespace. I have tried so many times to progress it into being a rigged model, but every single time I upload it and it processes, and goes into staging, I log on and test it, wear it on my avatar, it is not rigged. It moves with my avatar (AWSD movement wise), but no animation overrides, no animations in general.

I weight painted it in blender, and also have gone without weight painting. I have parented it, and gone without. I have set in the script for Clothing Item Settings, selected it's primary slots, selected auto skinning, finalized it over and over and converted and reconverted, making it an "attachment" and attaching it to the reference skeleton structure, all sorts of combinations of things, but all I get are static attachments in-world. They either end up hovering there where the base avatar would be, or a model that is static and turned forward at a weird rotated angle, and even worse. I have not been able to get any of my 3 objects weighted/rigged/working properly from Unity yo Sinespace. It WORKS IN BLENDER, but works NOWHERE else. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!