1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Spam & Solicitation Policy

Discussion in 'News' started by Adam, Jul 31, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam

By:AdamJul 31, 2017
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

I've heard a report today that some of our users may be spamming notices about sinespace on our behalf to groups in other virtual worlds. While I do not yet know the full details, I do wish to make clear that we do not approve, support or encourage this kind of activity, and we consider it actively harmful to the platform.

If you are discussing sinespace in another virtual world platform, please be respectful of the audience. We understand you may be enthusiastic (and that's great!) and want to talk about the world with others, and we do support and encourage honest referrals, however; mass spamming is never acceptable, regardless of where it occurs, and offenders may be suspended or banned from sinespace.

We have a great community, and I don't want to see it tarnished by the actions of a few, so please - be mindful of where you are when discussing sinespace. If you believe you have witnessed an act of spamming by a user in another environment, please contact us with as many details as you can provide, and we will investigate.

Thanks,

Adam

Juliein3D and ZareShadows like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.