1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Substance painter challenge

Discussion in 'Sinespace Challenges' started by ZareShadows, Nov 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. ZareShadows

By:ZareShadowsNov 30, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the Substance painter challenge in Sinespace. I'm hosting the Substance Painter challenge, and I will do my best to keep everything smooth and running.Feel free to share your ideas around and give feedback (in a constructive manner) to other participants. This is an excellent way of getting more feedback yourself and creates this enjoyable environment to participate in for everyone else. Our judges Vincent and Adam will also give their feedbacks from time to time, so please do share your work in progress images. Thanks a lot really excited to see what you come up with. Good luck!!
    • We will post a resource link here after the Master Class on Friday.
    • You can download a trial version of substance painter here.*
    • You can download a unity package of the mesh used here. It is already set up as a clothing item to make easier for you to upload to Sinespace.

(*Note: If you have already used your trial period, please send an email to contact@allegorithmic.com telling them that you want to renew the trial for the Sinespace contest )

Trilo and AshaSekayi like this.
  2. ZareShadows

By:ZareShadowsNov 30, 2017
    Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Reserved for updates.