1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

Uninstall SineSpace

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vampynapy666, Jun 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. vampynapy666

By:vampynapy666Jun 6, 2018

I tried uninstalling this program from my computer and it was NOT listed in the programs section nor the programs section under the hot key section under software. How do you remove it?

2. Hannah25

By:Hannah25Jun 6, 2018
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey there, to remove Sinespace at the moment, you can either delete the installation folder, or use the uninstaller from the Start menu. If you don't see the Uninstaller in the start menu, you can download the latest client version installer, and this will give you the Uninstaller.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. BigNemo

By:BigNemoJun 6, 2018

Does the uninstaller clear the Unity cache folder where all the world are saved ?

4. Adam

By:AdamJun 7, 2018
    Developer
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah it should - although if you have moved the cache folder, maybe not.

5. nika

By:nikaJun 7, 2018

Just to play, I installed on a pretty inadequate PC, just crashes. Will try later on a better machine. Meanwhile, the uninstaller shortcut in my (Windows 7) start menu just points to uninstall.dat. I don't see anything that looks like an uninstaller exe or dll in the Sinespace folder. What to do?

It doesn't show up in the Windows add/uninstall window, either.

6. Hannah25

By:Hannah25Jun 11, 2018
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello Nika, the Uninstaller should be called Uninstall Sinespace, which you might need to run as Administrator. It should show a popup saying 'Are you sure you want to delete Sinespace'. If it doesn't, try installing the newest client from sine.space/download, then the Uninstall Sinespace should work properly. If it doesn't work, please do let us know.