1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, we have two Skype groups for space early users - if you're creating content, or need help, feel free to join in either the the beginners or advanced users groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Water, water, everywhere

Discussion in 'General' started by James Stallings, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Greetings fellow Spacers

I've recently come to a point in one of my region builds where I think I'd like to incorporate a bit of running water going down to the sea.

I went exploring in the asset store, and found this stuff by 'fluvio' that I found to be rather less than what I'd hoped for by way of a demo/tutorial/example package.

Generally speaking, I prefer to make such things myself, so I was looking for something I caould disect and learn with.

Does anyone else have good waterfall resources, or even better does anyone have any good water effects documentation/examples/tutorials?

Hmmm, probably shoulda searched the youtubes.

2. So, there's a seriously good particle effects tutorial on youtube (no doubt there are many, but this one is excellent). It's a little complex in that it uses severl particle systems to get the job done, but it is comprehensible, accessible, and beginner level.