1. The space forums use a separate registration system from the main virtual world. To comment on these forums, you need to create a separate forum account.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, if you want some direct help without hopping inworld - try our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/mptfycQ
    Dismiss Notice

What would YOU like to see in the forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by _Gaby_, Jun 13, 2020.

Share This Page

1. _Gaby_

By:_Gaby_Jun 13, 2020

Hello! And welcome to the Sinespace forum.

So in our best effort to have a more open community I'd like to ask everyone...

What do YOU like in a forum?
    What kind of content brings YOU back to a forum?

This is the moment where you can help the staff and the community shape its forum for now and the future.

Here you can really comment any of your wishes forum related, this is not a thread to complain but to have a healthy open communication with everyone.

You can even comment what kind of threads and tutorials you'd like to see. Sometimes what we think is important might not be as important for everyone else. So please let us know what kind of tutorials are important to you, so we're all on the right path!

Thank you for taking a moment, I'll be happy to see your comments!!!

2. Alicia Skytower

By:Alicia SkytowerJun 13, 2020

Finding groups, how to(s) tutorials on how to create, etc., great dev/staff/creator/user comradery, growing and thriving community, etc.

DixieChick, Jayden and _Gaby_ like this.
  3. Alicia Skytower

By:Alicia SkytowerJun 13, 2020

I forgot to add something.

What I don't want to see on the forums is elitism. I've seen it way too much over the years with the Vault Network IGN Boards, etc. It's one of the main reasons I hardly use forums of any kind.

_Gaby_ likes this.
  4. Spiral Silverstar

By:Spiral SilverstarJun 13, 2020

I think it would be great if creators would use the "classified" section to advertise their creations, and tell the community their Avatar names so that it's easy for customers to contact them if necessary. Also, any creators that want to do custom work could post there.

_Gaby_ likes this.
  5. _Gaby_

By:_Gaby_Jun 13, 2020

Thank you so much Alicia! I'll advocate for more specific forum sections, we do need sections for groups and more. I'm always happy to see your comments, I hope to see much more of you around here!

Creating a player-creator bond is important, myself as a creator too I will make sure things flow there and I have some ideas how to improve the creator transparency. Maybe a custom work request forum section could help there too. Thank you very much for bringing this up, i hope to see more requests!!!!